Thursday, March 29, 2012

Target at Goodwill

Here's a tip for all you thrifty thrifters: Target apparently donates their surplus to local Goodwill thrift stores. Now, don't get too excited yet. The options are limited and random, and sometimes priced higher than you would want or expect to pay at a thrift store. Sometimes, however, you can find a gem.



Remember yesterday when I posted about my scarf obsession? Well, after I posted that, my husband and I took a trip to our local Goodwill to check out what housewares they had received from Target (I have been keeping my eye on a duvet cover, but it hasn't even hit the clearance level yet.) I didn't find quite what I was hoping I might stumble upon, but I did find this!

Surplus scarves from Target?! A dream come true! They even had my plaid one, which is always a little frustrating, but I had only paid like $4, so it wasn't too bad. They had a bunch of this pink scarf.


I mean, who can resist for $1.99? (1.99 are you out of your mind? What's that from?)


Zorro was kind enough to model for me. 


Even he loves a great scarf and a great deal!

So, check out your local Goodwill and see what treasures you can find!




1 comment: