Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Engagementversary

2 years ago today, my hand went from this 

to this!

Sorry, it's blurry.

I am by no means a hand model, so let's focus on the bling!


Anyways, you get the idea... it's our engagementversary!! Last year we celebrated by attempting to recreate the events of the proposal. But, the Chinese place didn't give us chop sticks (or any utensils), and there were other people on our Dinky Dock, plus we had Zorro with us. So, we ended up at Park Avenue, which landed us a treat of Kilwins ice cream!! Score! (Ice cream is not my favorite dessert option, but I sure do love Kilwins!)

The start of the rest of our lives

I love you, wonderful husband! Thanks for proposing!




1 comment:

  1. You are welcome, my beautiful Bride. Thank you for saying yes and then catching the trash that fell into the lake. We wouldn't want our engagementversary to be a day we polluted a lake!

    ReplyDelete