Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Scarves

I love scarves!

I don't know what it is, but I think scarves are the perfect accessory. Sometimes they are practical, sometimes they are just for aesthetics. Prints, solids, wool, cotton, chiffon... I could go on forever!

In the past month, I have purchased 3 wintery scarves on clearance at Target! And now they have an abundance of spring scarves that I can't wait to go on sale! (My birthday is coming up...)

Here is central Florida, we don't get a lot of opportunity to take advantage of this accessory, but I jump any chance I get. I do the summer scarf thing. In fact, I wear scarves more than I wear necklaces.

Currently, about some of my lesser worn scarves are in storage. Here are the ones I brought with me plus my new ones:


This is definitely my go to. I love blue and I love patterns! Plus, it matches most of my shirts, since they are mostly blue also. It's light and fluffy, so it's not too warm. But in the winter, it does keep my neck warm. I am pretty sure I got this one on a Black Friday one year. What a great investment!



This one was a Christmas present from my sister not only made, but also sent straight from China!



These are my most recent purchases. I am also a big fan of plaid, so that one has probably been worn the most. It was nice to have that one random cold day each week last month. I think I wore a scarf every time the temperature dropped to 70. 


Well there you have it. So, if anyone is ever at a loss for what to get me, here's a good fall back! Keep it cheery, peppy, and in my color scheme and I'm sure to like it! 

Do you love scarves too? What do you love about them?


No comments:

Post a Comment