Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Storage Wars

My husband's family introduced us to the show Storage Wars on A&E. Basically, these guys go to storage unit auctions, get a minute to observe an abandoned storage unit from the outside, and then bid to purchase it. If they win, they see what treasures are inside and if they can sell anything for a profit. Naturally, they find some interesting things.

I am curious, how much do you think they would bid for this?

That is just about everything we own right there. And I can't imagine they would make anything off of it. Maybe from our vacuum. It's legit. 

My husband likes to refer to this as "3D Tetris." I think it's his new favorite pastime. Though, this structure was erected by me, my sister, and my brother-in-law. 

Oh, Tetris- now, that'll be another post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment