Monday, February 20, 2012

Zorro

Meet Zorro. Presently, he is perched on my lap which is his throne. My sister, Angela, raised and trained Zorro and created the perfect dog. Then she moved to China, and Kevin and I received our bundle of joy. 

Here we have the many faces (or haircuts) of Zorro. 

Melancholy
Contrite 

Mopey

Demanding

Eager

Content

Fortunately, we don't have any scraggly haired pictures of Zorro. I refuse to take him to the groomers as often as they "suggest." My motto is if I can get the knots out, there's no need for a groomer. Therefore, he's in pretty bad shape when he eventually does make it in. And therefore, I make Kevin go in because the first time they scolded me, and now I will not show my face. For shame? Or for their protection?

So, that's Zorro. He's pretty great. And he really is such a Zorro!


No comments:

Post a Comment