Friday, February 17, 2012

Daisy

I hereby dedicate my first post to my first niece: Daisy. Fitting, isn't it? The first flower in my garden.

In fact, this got me thinking, should I name all my own children flower names to make our "Garden of Eaton" even more fitting? Or, I suppose I could do food names...

Boy, am I excited to be an aunt! Aunt Lydi. Or, however it comes out. Years ago, I had great intentions of being the proverbial young, fun, single aunt of whom the kids just can't get enough! Then I got married. And then, for a long time, it seemed like my children would be the first in the family. But praise God, I WILL be a young, fun aunt who brings an uncle with her! And she will never get enough of me!

Fully expect for there to be many a blog posting about things created for Daisy. Don't worry, I will share my creative juices so you can create for the little person in your life! Also don't worry, not every post will be about Daisy. After all, she is my niece, not my child. I can't live completely vicariously through my sister. Plus, I have adventures of my own to chronicle. 

If you're wondering who Daisy is, check out Deborah's blog: Where's My Dream Life?

No comments:

Post a Comment