Wednesday, May 23, 2012

First Aid Kit

We all know how much I love Target! 

Well, this week Target is promoting first aid with this special offer:
FREE Johnson and Johnson first aid bag when you buy 3 listed items. 


I used this blog to help me prepare my coupons. And then I bought the cheapest things that I didn't already have. I may never use them, but let's just call it insurance. Plus, I am sure it will be a lot more handy when bite-size Eatons enter the scene. 


Using this list that came in the bag, I gathered my materials.


What's in my first aid wallet (Following the list):

Clean
-Alcohol Wipes

Treat
-Antibiotic Treatment
-Disposable instance heat packs (I hope it's okay so substitute hot for cold? Incase it's not, I added some hot/cold rub stuff, also.)
-Pain Reliever (I am partial to Ibuprofen, even though Acetaminophen is cheaper.)

Protect
-Adhesive Bandages (one size fits all)
-Sterile Gauze Pads (one size fits all)

As for the accessories, we'll just trust that we have our swiss army knife around. I did, however, add other things I found in my medicine bin: 
-Band-aid Blister Preventer (not the official name)
-Hand Sanitizer
-Tissues (not pictured)


After assembly:


Ready to go! 


And it coordinates perfectly with my car :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment