Monday, April 30, 2012

Daisy's Baby Shower: A series

I realize I have not been posting very much lately. This is in part due to spending my time preparing for Deborah and Daisy's baby shower. My mom and I hosted the shower on Saturday, which means I can now blog about everything I have been working on for the past 2 months! I will do so in a series of posts, so that you can have details on how to recreate each item if you so desire.

For now, here is a sneak peak of what is to come throughout the week.



The great group of guests! Thank you all for coming!

Mom-to-be!
Sisters, Mom, Grandma

The food. You will get a closer look in the upcoming posts! 

Daisy will be a well dress little baby! 6 pairs of precious shoes, and tons of cute dresses and onsies!

I had a great time prepping for the shower, and it was a great little party! Now, what to do for the next 2 months til Daisy comes?!

**These pictures were not taken in December of 2008. I guess that's what happens when your husband won't come take pictures on his iPhone.**


1 comment:

  1. Love the way you hung the name up and the outfits. So cute! And I am loving the bangs. I'll be seeing you very soon!!!

    ReplyDelete