Friday, February 15, 2013

Autumn and Apples

Again: never posted. Well, at least they are still in order...


It must be fall. I say this not because of a nip in the air or football season. No, I know that it is (or at least should be) fall because of pinterest- the recipes, the decorations, the fashion.

I love fall. I really do. It is my favorite season (a lot of that has to do with the fact that I can wear scarves without judgement). And I think that last year (my first year in the pinworld) I embraced all that pinterest could offer me, since the weather had so little to give. But this year, things are different. I mean, I can actually use my fireplace.

Look out world- this is a whole new fall- the real kind. Not the fake, Florida kind. This ain't no Melekiliki maka, people. THIS IS GEORGIA!

Ok, so I'm kind of excited for a taste of the seasons! I insisted we have a fireplace so that I can actually hang out stockings on a mantel! So, of course, we wasted no time jumping into the season the right way: apple picking!



No comments:

Post a Comment