Monday, July 30, 2012

Obsessed

I often say that I am not a very passionate person because I don't get over-excited about things. But the truth is that I just don't get excited about the normal stuff like sports, music, food and alcohol. I do, however, have a history of obsession with a number of things.

Let me introduce you to my latest obsession:

Daisy Love

This is that long awaited niece I told you about months ago. She is the greatest, cutest baby in the world! She made me this picture frame for my birthday!

So you can see why I am obsessed. I try to not be overbearing about it, but everyone knows who wants to hold the baby when she's done eating!

Here's a few more pictures for you enjoyment:

Daisy at the beach
Daisy's first Independence Day
Daisy holding Aunt Lydia's hand

I can't wait til she can wear her "Auntie gives the best candy" onesie! That is, if I can unpack it in time!

No comments:

Post a Comment